Job Title: Lead Chiropractic Assistant (Full Time)
We at Reco Family Chiropractic Centre are looking for a Wow chiropractic/ massage lead chiropractic assistant who wants to deliver excellent customer service. You must be willing to go the extra mile, your duties will include assisting with recruitment, monitoring and implementing, coaching to ensure that each team member performs the role in line with the clinic and their chiropractic assistant level. To lead and assist the internal and external marketing for the team .To provide the practice team leader with key performance indicators and ensure maximum growth for the team as a unit as well as individually. Need to have great customer service skills at all times.
Primary responsibilities and duties
CA team development
- Assist the practice team leader with the recruitment process
- Ensure full commitment from the team to the Courtesy system and Tenants
- Provide leadership and support to the Chiropractic assistant team where possible
- Ensure Chiropractic Assistant (CA) learning is implemented and used for the team
- Provide one to one coaching when required
- Communicate any updates, changes or current discussion points to the team
- Manage the recipe for the full commitment from the CA’s, reading and upholding the recipes.
- Ensure holidays are independently managed and maintained by the CA’s with cover in place.
- Assisting the Practice team leader (PTL) with monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and membership
Front of house
- Overall responsibility for clinic appearance
- Fortnightly fire check, information on the Fire Assessment book
- Ensuring displays are updated regularly in the clinic.
- Pro-actively manage the appointment book.
- Guest appreciation – Referrals, Wow’s, Birthdays, Concerns, feedback
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Check trackers have been completed accurately
- Updating the clinic with details of patients who did not attend & cancelled appointments for any reason or have been rescheduled
- Weekly Invoice checks
- Referral rota for the chiropractors – Setting the structure of the week and distribution of NPs to DCs
- Provide Key Performance Indicators to the team to the PTL (Team KPI sheet) by the second Friday of each month.
- Weekly meeting with Practice team leader to provide overall update
- Take minutes from the meeting, send to team for review and update
Recipes to support role:
- Fire Test
- Guest Referral
- Referral Poster
- Weekly Invoice Check
Lead CA requirements:
- Provide Admin / practice team leader cover if required
- PA to Chiropractic buisness owner (CBO) / PTL
- Teach, uphold all other levels of Chiropractic Assistant voyage
- Clinic appearance management
- Online diary management
- Part of / contributes to the Visibility team
- Part of / contributes to recruitment team
- Supervises the appointment book
- Supervises the referrals / guest appreciation
- Promotes Lead position within the team and supervises accordingly
- Attends a monthly communication meeting with practice team leader
- Lead external screen in absence of Practice team leader / CBO
We are committed to providing a positive work environment where team have fun, work as Reco Musketeers, and grow as professionals. At Reco, we are committed to having a team focused environment that people get excited about because their input is valued, their ideas are implemented, growth opportunities earned and success rewarded.
Job Title - Deep Tissue Sports Massage Therapist (Part Time)
An opportunity for a Female Massage therapist to join a chiropractic team, in offering deep tissue and sports massage.
At Reco Chiropractic and massage we have a very exciting vacancy.
We at Reco Chiropractic want you to become part of our team. Are you caring and do you want to give great customer service, if so we want you to become part of our team. We have our own recipes to help you understand how we look after patients and manage patient’s aches and pains, as part of our chiropractic team.
We have a role for a self employed sports / deep tissue massage therapist, who wants to progress in advocating massage as part of the clinical chiropractic team. By cross referring, we will also help you with marketing, we have a team to help with booking patients and management of your patient list.
Our location is Reco Chiropractic, 118 St Micheals hill, BS28BU. We are looking for a massage therapist who is flexible, will be happy to start with one or two shifts a week, wants to become part of a team. YOU MUST BE BRISTOL BASED! You need to have a qualification in sports / deep tissue massage. You must be happy to work on a fixed % basis for each patient.
You will get training in the management of the patient, and become part of a great team. We have regular team meetings and are looking for an amazing massage therapist to join our family. You will need to be excellent, energetic and passionate about massage to join our team, flexibility in being able to cover other team members. Please give us information regarding your experience, qualifications and your availability.Tell us why we would be mad not to take you on as part of our clinical team at Reco chiropractic.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Working out what the problem is
– Being able to take a good medical history
– Offering deep tissue massage to a patient
– Able to advise the patient on how you can help manage the complaint
– Happy to offer full body massage to clients who wants it
– Want to be part of a team
-Want to grow your client list from scratch
– Happy to adhere to Company’s tenants and courtesy system
-Want to give excellent customer service
– Wants to be the best at what you do
-Happy /eager to learn
We are committed to providing a positive work environment where the team have fun, work as Reco Musketeers, and grow as professionals. At Reco, we are committed to having a team focused environment that people get excited about because their input is valued, their ideas are implemented, growth opportunities earned and success rewarded.