Neck and back pain can be crippling, whether chronic or acute. Some people experience pain when they take part in some activity or move in some way. Others have brought the things they love to a complete stop because the pain is so bad. Pain is a clear indication that the underlying issue is present and chiropractic can help.
PUTTING A STOP TO PAIN
If you are suffering from back or neck pain that is putting a pause on the activities you love, chiropractic care may be able to help.
Here’s how Dr. Mandeep Bahra uses chiropractic to help you.
- Removes joint restrictions and nerve interference
- Targets the root cause of pain and other ailments
- Reduces inflammation, tension, and stress
- Improves the respiratory, digestive, immune, and nervous systems
- Relieves pain, discomfort, and distress
- Reduces headache and migraine pain
- Speeds up the healing process and improves circulation
- Restores function to the body’s joints, muscles, and nerves
- Improves mobility and independence by bettering balance, flexibility, coordination, and range of motion