Looking to join Reco Family? We always appreciate Talents.
An opportunity for a Sports/Deep Tissue Massage Therapist to join a small family based Chiropractic team, in offering deep tissue sports massage. It is an employed job opportunity. We are looking for someone who is hardworking, energetic, would like to see a list full of patients and all ready to start soon. Although we do require at least 1 year experience as Sports Massage Therapist, however NEW GRADUATES are welcome to apply for this job.
We at Reco Chiropractic want you to become part of our fun and energetic team. Are you caring and do you want to give great customer service, if so we want you to become part of our small vibrant team. We can provide you with a great opportunity to progress within the team. We have a role for an employed and salaried sports/deep tissue massage therapist, who wants to progress in advocating massage as part of the clinical chiropractic team. By cross referring, we will also help you with marketing, we have a team to help and support with booking patients and management of your patient list.
The job as well as the interview location is Reco Family Chiropractic Centre, 118 St Michael’s Hill, BS2 8BU
Duties and Responsibilities –
- To perform deep tissue treatment to the muscular system in accordance with recommendations
- To keep accurate notes and records
- Retaining patients to keep a busy list
- Review patient’s health and medical history
- Advise patients about recommended course of care and lead them accordingly
- Obtain and maintain accurate case histories of patients
- Ensure you adhere to clinical procedures
- Keep the massage space clean and tidy
- Assist with the running of marketing campaigns inside and outside of the clinic. This generally falls on a weekend.
- Commit to the culture and ingredients of the practice
- Undertake any other reasonable duties commensurate with the post that may be required from time to time
- Able to lead the patient
- Need to bring your own towel, couch roll and massage oil and lotion
- Quality check of the treatment room before and after the shift
We are looking for a sports massage therapist who will be happy to start between 10 to 12 hours a week. YOU MUST BE BRISTOL BASED or happy to travel if from a nearby place. The salary range mentioned on this advert is calculated on the basis of 10 hours a week. You need to have a qualification in sports / deep tissue massage and experience of working as Sports/Deep Tissue Massage Therapist . You do not need to pay us for room rent or for managing your diary. You will need to attend the weekly team coaching and training sessions held every Tuesday from 10:00am till 12:00am. We do maintain a journey to progress for our massage therapist which helps them to grow within the team. Please note that, unfortunately, we do not provide a work visa if you are applying from abroad.
You will get training in management of the patient, how to successfully book them back into your diary, increasing retention and becoming part of a great team. We believe in supporting each other as a team. You will need to be excellent, energetic and passionate about massage to join our team, flexibility in being able to cover and support other team members. Please give us information regarding your experience, qualifications and availability.
Tell us why we would be mad not to take you on as part of our small clinical team at Reco Chiropractic. Send your CV, with a covering letter and the shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £3,973.00-£4,534.00 per year
Gap between appointments, one sports massage therapist per shift, hand sanitiser and cleaning materials available, gloves, mask and visors used