Looking to join Reco Family? We always appreciate Talents.
An opportunity for a Sports or Deep Tissue Massage Therapist to join a chiropractic team, in offering deep tissue sports massage. It is a part time job opportunity.
We at Reco Chiropractic want you to become part of our team. Are you caring and do you want to give great customer service , if so we want you to become part of our team . We have our own recipes to help you understand how we look after patients , and manage patients aches and pains, as part of our chiropractic team.
We have a role for a self employed Sports or Deep Tissue Massage Therapist , who wants to progress in advocating massage as part of the clinical chiropractic team, by cross referring , we will also help you with marketing, we have a team to help with booking patients, and management of your patient list.
Our location is Reco Chiropractic , 118 St Micheals Hill , BS2 8BU
We are looking for a massage therapist who is flexible , will be happy to start with one or two shifts a week , wants to become part of a team , YOU MUST BE BRISTOL BASED. You need to have a qualification in sports / deep tissue massage and experience of working as Sports or Deep Tissue Massage Therapist . You will be happy working on a fixed % basis of each patient. You need to attend the weekly team coaching and training sessions.
You will get training in management of the patient, and become part of a great team . We have regular team meetings and are looking for an amazing massage therapist to join our family. You will need to be excellent , energetic and passionate about massage to join our team, flexibility in being able to cover other team members . Please give us information regarding your experience & qualifications and your availability .Tell us why we would be mad not to take you on as part of our clinical team at Reco chiropractic.
Send over your cv, with a covering letter telling us why we would be mad not to take you on !! Shortlisted candidates will receive an email to attend the interview.
Job Type: Part-time
Are you bright, energetic, self-motivated and willing to go the extra mile?Do you have excellent customer service and communication skills?Are you caring and interested in health and wellness?Are you great at multi-tasking, with fantastic computer, admin and organisational skills?Then we are looking for you.You will run a busy front of house with a wide range of duties as mentioned below, delivering a WOW service to our guests.
Main Job Responsibilities –
- liaise with Chiropractic buisness owner (CBO) / PTL
- Teach, uphold all other levels of Chiropractic Assistant voyage
- Clinic appearance management
- Patient management
- Online diary management
- Part of / contributes to the Visibility and recruitment team
- Take minutes from the meeting, send to team for review and update
- Check trackers have been completed accurately.
- Assisting the Practice team leader (PTL) with monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and membership
- Supervises the referrals / guest appreciation
- Provide one to one coaching when required
- Regular Quality checks
- Supporting practitioners and other team members
- Promotes Lead position within the team and supervise accordingly
- Attending monthly communication meeting with practice team leader
- Lead external screening in absence of Practice team leader / CBO
- Reports to the Practice Team Leader
You will learn about chiropractic and how to support the chiropractic team. Superb training and support will be provided.Please email your CV and covering letter telling us why we would be MAD not to take you on for this fantastic position. Joining – IMMEDIATELY.
You will receive a confirmation email to attend the interview if your cv gets shortlisted.
Job Type: Part-time