In the first appointment we will establish the nature of the complaint and determine if chiropractic will be of benefit to you. We will ask you to tell us about the problem — how it started, what helps, what other treatments you may have tried and your medical history — to get the whole picture.
Next, we may perform chiropractic, orthopedic and neurological tests, examine motor function and if necessary take some X-rays with our in-house facilities.
Report of Findings
Once the consultation is over, we may then arrange a follow-up session, at which we will inform you of the outcome of any tests and discuss the various treatment options available.
In the unlikely event that chiropractic is not suitable to treat your problem, we will endeavour to refer you to someone better placed to treat your condition.
Schedule of Fees
- Includes a detailed Medical History, orthopaedic and neurological tests & a chiropractic exam.
- A set of X-Rays required to understand your exact needs which our trained and certified chiropractors will analyze to deliver the perfect solution to your wellbeing, health or recovery. Any X-Rays taken will remain the property of Reco Chiropractic. Their safekeeping and maintenance will be strictly in accordance with current legal requirements.
Chiropractic Treatment / Adjustment
- Your ongoing appointments which will usually involve an adjustment and will sometimes include an assessment to make sure that we’re on track.
Orthotic Scan with Posture Check
- A biomechanical foot assessment involves an examination of the lower limbs, looking at their structure, alignment, strengths and weaknesses. This session also includes posture check. Posture is the position in which we hold our bodies while standing, sitting, or lying down. Good posture is the correct alignment of body parts supported by the right amount of muscle tension against gravity.
X rays with Report
- A set of X-Rays required to understand your exact needs which our trained and certified chiropractors will analyze to deliver the perfect solution to your wellbeing, health or recovery.